Villa Borgo as a registered company for tourism and commerce in Motovun, takes the protection of your privacy and safety very seriously. We are committed to protect all personal data of our customers. We collect only the necessary, basic information about customers / users that are necessary to fulfil our obligations. We inform our customers about the way we collect data and regularly give customers a choice about the use of their data. All user information is strictly confidential and available only where such information is necessary for the reservation of accommodation in Villa Borgo. All Villa Borgo employees are responsible for compliance with privacy principles.
When you visit this website, make a booking, subscribe for the newsletter, ask us a question using the contact form, we may ask you to submit, among other things, your name, email address, phone number and payment details. We will use these data for the following purposes:
- to provide our services
- to process your booking
- to provide you with information about our property and services related to your stay
- • to answer any questions you may have.
If you registered for our newsletter, we will use your email to send you newsletters with special offers and news from Villa Borgo and Baka Ljubica. Finally, we record information for composing user statistics and for securing the website.
You have the right to inspect the recorded data concerning you at any time. If (part of) these data are incorrect, you may request from Villa Borgo to adjust, supplement, remove or screen those data. Please send your request to: email@example.com or by post: Villa Borgo, Borgo 4, 52424 Motovun, Croatia. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information from Villa Borgo which are not crucial for your booking please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser on your computer, mobile or other handheld device, while you are browsing a website. Cookies may be used to store your personalisation or website tracking (eg targeted marketing). The information stored in a cookie may later be read from your browser in order to –among other functions- deliver a page tailored to you.
Cookies allow you to make full use of the personalized features available on this website like favourites and viewed list saving. Cookies also help us to provide you with the best booking experience possible by giving us information which we use to improve the usability and the performance of this website.
How to change your cookie settings and withdraw your consent
However, if you do this, it may happen that you will be unable to make use of all options on our website. You may also adjust your browser in such a way that you will be notified if a cookie is placed on your computer. Please bear in mind that certain cookies are needed for the website to be able to run.
Cookies used on this website
- Cookies on this website that do not require approval Cookies that are essential, also known as ‘strictly necessary’ cookies, enable features without which you would not be able to use the website as intended. They are only saved on your computer while you are actually browsing the website.
- Cookies on this website that require consent Cookies which, in strictly legal terms, are not absolutely essential in order to use this website, do nevertheless fulfil important functions. Without these cookies, features that enable our website to be used easily will no longer be available. Settings you make, such as language choices, will no longer be saved, so you will be asked about them every time you change pages. As well as that, we will no longer have a way of presenting offers and other relevant communications to you that are tailored to you personally.
Categories of Cookies used on this website
- Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are essential for the operation of the website and are used for technical purposes. These cookies are session cookies, which typically store information in the form of a session and they are stored in temporary memory and are erased when you close the web browser.
- Performance cookies These cookies gather information about how a website is used. They are used to collect statistical information about the number of visitors that use the website through the link in the email newsletters, to measure the success of the newsletters; to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website in order to improve the way the website works and measure the success of marketing campaigns. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the website, and with it the user experience. These cookies are persistent cookies and they are stored on your hard drive until they expire or until you delete them.
- Functional cookies These cookies enable a website to save information such as your favourite list, user names, languages choices, and your location, so that it can offer you improved and more personalised functions. These cookies are persistent cookies and they are stored on your hard drive until they expire or until you delete them.
Google Analytics (Website Analysis)
Securing personal data
Villa Borgo ensures an appropriate degree and method of securing personal data. Therefore, Villa Borgo aims at having data transmitted safely between your computer and our server. Villa Borgo has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of illegal processing.
Villa Borgo and other websites
This privacy statement may be changed as a result of any adjustments and/or changes to the website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.
Version: March, 2019